The Department of Marketing and Public Relations is one of the most important departments at Al-Hussein Technical University, the department provides a broad range of services to maintain an accurate and positive experience with HTU.
The department is connected to all internal and external departments and focuses on the integrated marketing and communications issues, including advertisement, social responsibility of organization, image building and reputation management.
The Department plays an important role in the link between the university academic and administrative body, and the external community from the industry and business sectors.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing and Public Relations Department include:
- Promoting the vision, mission and educational model of HTU.
- Social Media Management
- Content Development, preparing documents, written and electronic, such as company newsletters, blogs, speeches and annual reports.
- Working with other departments at HTU to ensure all project fits with an overall message of the university
- Organizing and promoting the official ceremonies and various events held by the University.
- Developing and distributing both written and video news releases.
- Monitoring and measuring news coverage of HTU
- Event management
- Managing and updating the main website of HTU University.
- Producing marketing and promotional materials
- Assistance with the travel documents preparation to HTU employees and official delegations
- Responsible for selecting and managing the agencies and vendors who produce marketing materials and or/provide marketing support.