Outstanding location in the heart of Amman’s business hub King Hussein Business Park (KHBP), A high-quality mixed-use landmark complex housing over 75 international and local companies, over 100 startups and employing over 4,000 people.
- Labor market-driven curriculum
- Unique degree structure
- STEM-based education
- Vibrant campus and outstanding location in the heart of Amman’s business hub (King Hussein Business Park)
- National and International accreditation
- Study abroad options in France, USA, and UK
- Applied entrepreneurship training
- State of the art laboratories
- English-speaking campus and curriculum
- Emphasis on employability and leadership skills
- Competitive and transparent admission policy based on grades and selection interview
Partnership with Industry
Close partnerships with the technical industry are integral to every component of HTU. HTU cultivates strong relationships with local, regional, and international technical industry partners. Industry leaders are invited to contribute to the development of its educational programs to ensure that students remain current with rapidly changing technical and scientific innovations. Such relationships also allow HTU to continually contribute to the needs of the industry. These relationships give HTU students an unmatched opportunity in both their current education and their future employment opportunities.
In addition to its degree programs, HTU offers skill development courses for members of the community who have completed their education but remain unemployed. These courses vary in length and focus, but are typically between 3 to 6 months and offer participants a chance to refine their skills to increase employability in the technical fields. Courses include English proficiency, leadership development, and technical upskilling.
Another important initiative at HTU is the Labs at Schools program. Through Labs at Schools, HTU faculty, staff, and students are able to bring lab-based curriculum to schools in remote areas of Jordan. This program allows HTU to demonstrate its commitment to its mission of advocating for STEM education by giving school children the opportunity to access its labs and learn from its faculty.